Thursday, March 09, 2006

Last person you'd expect to say that

Here's a quote I read in a news article that I found to be quite interesting. "But the courts say it's not about what he did or didn't do or what she did or didn't do. It's about the rights of the child." How take a guess as to who said this. If you guessed Kim Gandy, president of leftist group NOW (National Organization for Women) then you're right! It's rather humorous when someone like that says courts focus on the rights of the child. I saw this quote in an article on the website of a local (local meaning for me meaning Toledo) TV station. It's about the reproductive rights of men and whatnot. It's an interesting read and can be found at http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?s=4603850 I'm interested in hearing how this case turns out.

No comments: