Monday, October 14, 2013

Brandt Iden Running for State House

Kalamazoo County Commissioner Brandt Iden is running for State House in the 61st district.

Kalamazoo County Commissioner Brandt Iden announces run for state representative
"I want to commend Representative O'Brien for her leadership and her service to the constituents in our 61st district," said Iden, a Republican commissioner, in a statement. "I wish her the best of luck and want to support her in her candidacy for state Senate."
Iden is probably correct that supporting Margaret helps more than ticking off Lorence Wenke hurts.
Iden said he plans to make job growth in Michigan a priority. He said other key issues include: property tax reform, fiscal responsibility and finding creative, responsible solutions for Michigan's aging infrastructure.

"We need thoughtful, progressive leadership on these issues. I believe with my track record of service to the community, and my experience as a small business owner, I will be the right public servant for the people of the 61st District and the state of Michigan," said Iden.
Progressive?

No comments: